Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You Complete Me

The title of this post would indicate that I have in fact seen the movie Jerry McGuire, but I have not. You would have to live under a rock to not know this famous line though!

So far so good on the challenge front!

List Challenge Day #2 - Things that complete my life

Well now this one is going to require a little more thought than day #1! I also think that this list may change from time to time, but for now, let's give it a go and see what comes out!

1. My faith

Even when I am weak in my faith, it is still a huge part of my life. I don't know where I would be honestly with out the love and care from my heavenly father.

2. My family

They say you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. Well, I would pick my family if I had to choice. Even if we drive each other nuts, they are family and they love me even when I am being ugly.


3. My friends

Friends are the ones you run to when family is driving you crazy! I interact with my friends more than I do with my family on a daily basis and many of them have seen my darker side and the depths of my heart.

4. My job

Even if I complain about my job (I mean who doesn't at some point) I do love what I do. I often think of my past teachers and the impact that they made on my life. Even this last week I talked with one of my high school teachers and was blessed with his wisdom and love. I want to be that for a student twelve years after they aren't in my class anymore.

5. Books

I would be lost without them. I can't go a day without reading something. I have a book with me at all times because you just never know when you would get a chance to read!

I also got up and did my second mile since I won't have time to do it later today.


What completes you?

1 comment:

  1. Creative expression -- writing, painting, scrapbooking, pictures taking. I'm not a "crafty" person by nature, but I do need to create and share. I think you do, too!

    ReplyDelete