Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pintrest Party Projects

Good news folks, I am finally feeling better! I took my last pill of my meds today and I am up and running. I still have a slight cough that surfaces every once in awhile, but I can live with that!

At the beginning of the month I had to cancel a Pintrest party because I wasn't feeling well. Yesterday we were able to cash in that rain check and get our craft on!

Erica, Bre and I crafter for a few hours while chatting, listening to music and snacking. It was so relaxing and was a great way to spend a Saturday.

Here is what we made:

Beer bottle wrapped in twine with some added fall flowers, makes a pretty cute vase.

 
Coffee filter wreath

 
Reused mason jars with paint on the inside, scrapbook paper punches and Modge Podge.


Twine wrapped wreath.
 
We already have plans for a winter Pintrest party this time with some hot drinks, movies and blankets.
 
What are some things you have gotten off of Pintrest?


No comments:

Post a Comment