Sunday, December 1, 2013

*Snapshot Saturday*

*Happy Sigh* It is the end of Thanksgiving break and we start back to school tomorrow. It has been a good break and I got in some much needed R & R.

This weekend I did some "moving" at my house and also helped a friend move. My friend, Sarah Joy, and her husband recently moved in with her mom, so I helped them on Saturday and then a little bit today.

Since they were moving, they found that they had an extra bed. Well I needed a new bed and was slightly stressing about the bill that comes along with a new bed. Put these two together, and this girl gets a new bed!

New bed for *snapshot saturday*
 
I had to do a little rearranging to make room for the new bed and now my house is a little turned upside down. This is also a good time to sort through things and get rid of a few things. Still lots to do which makes me a little sad that we are going back to school, but gives me something to do during Christmas break if need be. Plus I have BIG plans for a crafty headboard!

I hope you all had a relaxing time with friends and family this holiday weekend. Now let the countdown to Christmas begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment