Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Lists make my *heart flutter* and Top Ten Tuesday is just the thing for me! I found The Broke and the Bookish while I was looking around at other's blogs that are participating in the TBR Challenge 2013. It is book related and strangely enough, I can't really participate this week. The topic this week is "Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read." I thought about this long and hard, but I think that I am just in the dark because I don't know any books that will be coming out in the year 2014! I only know of "old" books that I want to read.
So I thought that I would still do a top ten list of my own for this week.

Top Ten Things I Am Looking Forward to in December
  • Winter/Christmas flavored lattes
  • Time with friends and family
  • Secret Santa at school
  • Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas
  • Celebrating the birth of our Savior
  • Christmas break
  • Reading cuddled in a blanket over Christmas break
  • Ugly Sweater Party
  • Morgan County Chorales Christmas Concert
  • Getting Christmas cards in the mail
What are you looking forward to in December?

No comments:

Post a Comment