Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Sweet Summer Fling Update

Here we are at the end of another month. It feels like we just started. It has been a busy month and I haven't completed much of what I wanted to, especially in the book area. Here's my recap for my Sweet Summer Fling.

This is the only book I finished this month, and it wasn't even on my list. I am very much ok with this though, because it is spindiddly. I am now reading it to my students and they are hooked!

As for my list, I am making my way through...
I am enjoying it, just haven't had the time to sit down and just read it. I have slept more this month than I have spent exploring the Amish land. I hope to finish it either before or during spring break. Then I will promptly watch the Lifetime movie staring Mariska Hargitay, which is really the only reason I am reading the book.

Slow month in my challenge, but hopefully once state testing is finished and I am not drained as much, I can pick up the books again.

What books have you read this month?

1 comment:

  1. haven't read hardly at all this month either. :/ NO excuses. Just been a blob when I had real down time. I know you said MY book is on the way. Maybe that will be on your April "to read" list! :)

    ReplyDelete