Friday, May 16, 2014

Last Day of School Letter


Dear Fourth Grade Class of 2013-2014,

Well, we made it. No one died. I didn't lose anyone, well for very long. We laughed. We cried. We all learned at least something. It was a crazy ride and now it is over.

Some of my favorite memories are:

  • Literacy lunch- thanks for making that successful 
  • Watching you problem solve
  • Snow shoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park
  • Trying out a new writing program with you
  • Reading The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane to you and seeing your reaction and passion for the story
  • Introducing you to Billy, Old Dan and Little Ann
  • The challenge that you gave me each and every day
  • Teaching you the "old way" of doing multiplication and division
  • Getting letters from you each month
  • The first ever Slice of Life Challenge
I am excited to see what life has for you all. I hope to see several of you on the stage, court and field. You have so much potential, each and everyone of you. Thank you for allowing me to have a small hand in this.

Love,
Ms. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment