Monday, May 12, 2014

Snow, Coffee and Encouragement

One week of school left. Five days, well four now as I write this. I think everyone is ready.


This is what we woke up to this morning. Heavy, wet snow covered just about everything. No Chacos for this girl today. I am once again house sitting and Ted had to sit out all night. We aren't used to having to clean him off in the mornings. Crazy Colorado weather!

With staying in the big city of Fort Morgan, I was able to swing by and pick up some of these for my team teacher and myself. Liquid heaven.


And now I have finished putting the finishing touches on my speech for tomorrow night while listening to Jason Mraz instructing us to "live in the moment." Not a bad day.

Wish me luck for tomorrow and check back for a copy of my two cents I dispensed to the adventurous fifth graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment