Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Success

I did it! I delivered my speech to the graduating fifth grade class! I think it went delightfully well I must say so myself! The kids laughed and I was told that a few even almost cried! Nailed it!

I also reached 10,000 page views today on my blog! On the 30th of April I celebrated my blogiversary, but was so wrapped up in life that I didn't get a blog post up. I did have a little private celebration while waiting for Kris to show up and devour some breakfast burritos with me!


I tried to find a cupcake, but it turns out that you can't buy just a single cupcake. Maybe next year. Anyway, happy one year *heart flutters*

On Friday, I will have successfully completed my eighth year of teaching. It is hard to believe that I have been at it that long. I have truly enjoyed the ride and tonight was a great reason why. It was such an honor to speak at the continuation and see such a great group of students. Before I know it, they will be walking across the high school graduation stage.

What have been some of your successes lately?

1 comment: