Sunday, July 27, 2014

Focus On the Good

I have recently joined the world of Twitter. I am the old lady that posts pictures on to her actual wall of her house and tells her friend that she unfriends her (Esurance commercial maybe?) when it comes to Twitter. I think I am getting better but there is still a whole lot out there I need to learn.

Anyway, that isn't the point. I am a huge fan of Life is Good products and follow them both on Facebook and Twitter. Today they tweeted this and got me to thinking about my week ahead.


Here are my goals and some good that I know for sure is coming my way.

Good 
-I get to sleep in my own bed two nights this week.
-Two helpers will help me push through my to-do list in my classroom
-Road trips are better with two
-Tasty food will be consumed with friends
-I will be three more visits closer to being healed
-Book Meet #3 happens while feasting on tacos and talking books

Goals
-Meet my Fitbit goal every day this week
-Finish One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia for the Book Meet
-Get as much as I can finished in my classroom in the three days I have available to work
-Focus on the Good (kind of the point right ;0)

What are your goals for the week?
What good happened to you this last week?

1 comment:

  1. I had a friend that started each meeting with "Something Good 's gonna happen to you today" , in a loud and annoying voice. It always made me smile and expect the best out of the day. Your blog today reminded me of that attitude and I need to adopt it NOW! Love ya, Sarah

    ReplyDelete