Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 TBR

Can you believe that it is already 2015? It doesn't seem like 15 years ago that we were all freaking out that the world run by computers was going to end and we would all starve. Y2K....weird.

Anyway, here we are trucking along and I have a list of books for the month to keep me entertained.



I have dubbed 2015 as the year to reread some of my favorite books. It has been years since I have read some of them, and I think it is time to revisit. During the year I am going to read a mix of new books, children's books and some rereads.

I read this book a long time ago. I hope that I like it the second time. It took me awhile to get my hands on a copy and now that I have, I am headed to fight the  cholera epidemic. Added perk is that Edward Norton is in the movie!
I have never read a Stephen King book. The reason being, I am too afraid. I don't like to be scared and I have this thought in my head that Stephen King books are scary. Pet Sematary....enough said. I missed the boat when my book club read it and I have seen the movie. It wasn't scary, so I think I will be ok.

With school starting again, these might be the only two books I get to this month. 


Have you read a Stephen King book? Will I be ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment