Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April 2015 TBR

Didn't March just start? This month flew by and has been VERY busy. We did our first round of state testing, and there was lots of prep time before that. With having meetings after meetings, and other things that needed to get done, I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked. I finished three books and all three of them were middle grade children's books. I enjoyed all three of them, especially Rain Reign and sharing it with my students. You can read about that here.
For April, I have changed up my reading plan to make sure that I am a good example with AR in my classroom. I have not been able to meet my AR goal at all this year, because I usually read books that didn't have tests. (One issue that I have with AR.) 
I am finishing up this one that I am reading with my sisters.
I have been listening to this one in the car while driving.
It has been awhile since I have read a Sharon Creech, and this one happens to be worth some AR points!
Current read aloud and everyone seems to be enjoying it. It is also inspiring some of the students to read other books by E.B White.

I am not trying to dream too big in the book department this month, since we have state testing....again, and the end of the year tends to be busy. 

What books are on your list for April?

No comments:

Post a Comment