Sunday, March 15, 2015

Long Time No Blog

Hello! It's been a few days and boy have they been busy! I am pretty excited about today since I have the whole day ahead of me without any plans! At first I wasn't sure what to do with myself! Monsters Inc. is providing background while I explore my blog world some. Thanks to these ladies, I was motivated to write my own blog post!

What I have been up to lately:

I have been hanging out with my two boy friends the past two weeks. We have gone on a few walks, cuddled and had some gratifying tummy rubs.


Molly came to visit this weekend to do our "traditional" St. Patrick's Day 5k and she made two new friends. Molly laid down on the floor to give Wellington lovins and before anyone knew, they were cuddled up! I think both dogs were sad to see her leave this morning.

I've:
~ been dreaming about projects
~ sharing cups of tea with old friends
~ getting to know Rose and Rain with my students
~seeing my students grow as writers while they do a better job at the Slice of Life Challenge than I am
~laughing with my sister over a giant strawberry sopapilla
~made a new friend
~told parents how proud I am of their child

This next week my biggest adventure is our first round of state testing. The rest of the time I hope to find some other adventures and get a few things checked off of my to-do list!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment