Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2015 TBR List

Here we are again looking at another month! This is the time of year when I start writing 2014 on everything instead of 2015 since the excitement of the new year is gone. It is also where we face some of our snowier days and I tend to read more when it snows.

What I didn't get read in January, I got caught up in February! It's been a big month for reading! Here's what I read in February:
Adventures to come:
Current read and am LOVING it! I wish that my cold wasn't keeping me from reading because I really want to be reading! I love the voice. Plus I like that the story takes place during Hurricane Katrina, since I (nor have my students) haven't read anything set during that time.
My sister's new job found her traveling which found me dog sitting the two rat dogs (that is my term of endearment for them...really.) As my payment/thank you, I asked her to get me a book each time she traveled. This one came from Austin, Texas. Have I mentioned that I was born in the wrong era? 
This book is part of the Reread 2015 plan. I didn't read this one that long ago, but liked it a lot. If I remember correctly, it only took me a day to read.
Santa brought me this book off of my wish list! I have probably read more James Patterson books than I have any other author. It helps that he writes a book a week! Still making my way through the Alex Cross series.
I grew up reading The Babysitter's Club by Ann M. Martin, so I was excited when my class voted for this as our next read aloud. I hope it is good!
Going to read this one with the sisters. I am having a hard time finding a copy and I am still trying not to buy anymore books. Thankfully, my librarian loves me and is on the search for a loaner.

Whoa, that's a big list for a busy month! We will be starting state testing this month and since everything is so new, I don't know what to expect. This may cut into my reading time. OR it could be my escape from such a crazy month!

What is on your March TBR list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment